Rhode Island Tourism, in partnership with more than 30 hotels and resorts across the Ocean State, today announced the launch of “RI Hotel Month” in January.
RI Hotel Month invites visitors and residents to take advantage of rates of up to 40% on a variety of luxury hotel accommodations, historic inns, and cozy B&Bs. Reservations are available exclusively on HotelMonthRI.com and will start live on Black Friday, November 26, 2021, for stays January 1–31, 2022.
Rhode Island, formerly known as “Hotel Week RI,” has extended this year’s show to a month after the success and growing interest in its first two weeks of hotels.
“Based on consumer feedback, we are pleased to extend the program so that more visitors can enjoy the state and Rhode Island residents can enjoy their vacation,” Anika Kimble-Huntley, chief marketing officer for Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, said in a statement. “RI’s Hotel Month is a much-needed boost to tourism, and we are grateful to have so many wonderful accommodation partners involved and stand ready to show guests their fantastic amenities and excellent service.”
Unbeatable deals include stays at The Wayfinder Hotel in Newport for just $69 per night, Providence Hotel for $104 per night, Avonlea Jewel of the Sea on Block Island from $100 per night, 30% off at Weekapaug Inn , and much more! In addition to discounts on accommodations, Hotel Month will also offer specials at restaurants, attractions, and activities across the state.
Participating hotels by region include:
- Courtyard by Marriott Providence Lincoln
- Grace Nut Farm Inn
- Residence Inn by Marriott Providence Lincoln
- Avonlea, the jewel of the sea
- Bed and breakfast Bradford-Dimond-Norris
- America Cup Inn
- Hilltop Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Newport North – Middletown
- Viking Hotel
- Howard Johnson of Wyndham
- Lionel Champlain Guest House
- Poplar House
- Ria inn by the sea
- Sonesta Select Newport Middletown
- The Wavender Hotel
- Courtyard by Marriott Providence Downtown
- Providence graduate
- Hilton Garden Inn Providence
- Hilton Providence Downtown
- Providence Hotel
- The Old Court Bed and Breakfast
- Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel
- Residence Inn Providence Downtown
- The Preserve Sporting Club and Residences
- Shelter Harbor Inn
- Wekkabaug Inn
Warwick and West Bay
- Courtyard by Marriott Providence Warwick
- Crowne Plaza Providence Warwick
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warwick – Providence (Airport)
- Hyatt Place Warwick Airport Providence
- Sonesta Suites ES Providence-Airport
Rhode Island Tourism is proud to be grateful for its collaboration with its six regional tourism partners, Blackstone Valley Tourism Board, Block Island Tourism Board, Discover Newport, Joe Providence, and South County Tourism Board, and visit Warwick Rey for their partnership in introducing this program to consumers. Now in its third installment, Hotel Week RI launched its inaugural campaign in January 2020.
Please visit HotelMonthRI.com for the full list of offers. Reservation restrictions and blackout dates apply. Guests are encouraged to share their experiences on social media using the hashtag #HotelMonthRI.