The 125-room Cambria Hotel Calabasas is located at 26400 Rondell Street, adjacent to the Santa Monica Mountains with limitless hiking and biking trails, and only a short scenic drive through Malibu Canyon to some of Malibu’s most beautiful beaches. Calabasas is near many corporate headquarters, including the Cheesecake Factory and Harbor Freight, as well as attractions, such as Malibu Creek State Park, Pepperdine University, Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, Camarillo Premiere Outlet Malls, and Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza.
Cambria Calabasas features upscale amenities and friendly luxury that appeal to modern travelers, including:
- Multipurpose indoor and outdoor spaces for productive work or relaxation, including an outdoor pool with mountain views and a patio for outdoor dining.
- Locally inspired design and décor, reflecting the unique personality of the surrounding community.
- Contemporary and sophisticated guestrooms, complete with designer front fittings, plentiful lighting, and plush bedding.
- Immersive spa-style bathrooms with bluetooth-enabled mirrors.
- The on-site barista café bar and dining option offers fresh food, homemade beer, wine, and specialty cocktails, as well as take-away options.
- Multifunctional spaces for meetings and events.
- State-of-the-art fitness center.
Cambria Hotel Calabasas is developed by Rondell Hotel, LLC, which is operated by Malibu-based Weintraub Real Estate Group. There are currently approximately 60 Cambria hotels open across the United States in popular cities such as Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, New Orleans and Phoenix, with more than 70 hotels in the pipeline.